Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

I like things that are yummy and I like saving money. this blog is dedicated to passing along my reviews of restaurants that offer coupons on Restaurant.com, Groupons from Groupon.com and Atlantic city buffets. I'll also review the odd restaurant where I pay full price, often these are pizza places. I'm hoping boyfriend Joe will drop in from time to time as he is the real pizza and ice cream expert in this household, which contains the two of us and four emerald Toucanets. They just eat fruit and have their own Twitter page at twitter.com/littlegbirdies for those of you out there interested in what small green birds have to say about the world. Please leave comments so I know you were here!
Thanks,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment