Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

A diet a day, starting now


OK, so I need to start expending more calories in a day than I take in, as summer may show up one of these days and I'd like to look better in those "cute t-shirts that make casual, sexy!" But I really can't settle on any one restrictive eating program. So I'm going to try them all, a different diet a day until I either find one that sticks or get fed up and return to my slothful ways.
So today is Day One, and I'm starting with the iPhone diet, or in my case the Android diet. Basically, I'm just going to eat what I want but I'm going to take a picture of everything I eat and drink, excepting diet soda, water and coffee. So here's breakfast, one bowl Honey Bunches of Oats, Raisin Medley flavor. There was an accompanying strong cup of French press coffee with beans from Porto Rico Imports.

No comments:

Post a Comment